- Say Jones play ahead Christian Kirk: Kirk played most of the time with 12 personnel last season. but both Calvin Ridley And Jones played ahead of him today.
- Bigsby bucket Playing with default offense: Most of the new backups are far from the depth charts. But Bigsby is the only rookie backie to play with all regular starters so far in pre-season.
- Jake Ferguson Leading the Dallas Cowboys’ top finishes: Ferguson barely played in 3rd place last season. But he was already overtaken. Peyton Hendershot It’s essentially getting tight ends.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
PFF fantasy football The synopsis focuses on player usage and statistics. It breaks down all the essentials you need to succeed in fantasy in 2023. Check out PFF’s Fantasy Draft Kit 2023 for additional content to help you dominate your league.
Additional ranks: P.P.R. | Half PPR | standard | super flex
Royal Rank: P.P.R. | rookie | super flex | Superflex Beginner
Rank position: QB | R.B. | w | The
chock: 10th place | QB | R.B. | w | The
League winners: QB | R.B. | w | The
12-Team Draft Strategy: overall strategy | Pick 1-3 | Pick 4-6 | Pick 7-9 | Pick 10-12
10-Team Draft Strategy: overall strategy | Pick 1-3 | Pick 4-7 | pick 8-10
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Dallas Cowboys
Christian Kirk Channel limit: Kirk was an all-season receiver last season, but Calvin Ridley In addition, the role has been reduced.
- Kirk also played 89% of snaps in 12 last season. Say Jones play 65%
- Most expected Kirk to remain in 12-person with Ridley, but Jones played in 12-person on Saturday.
- Both Ridley and Jones captured 13 personnel who were generally Tim Jones or Say Jones last season.
- The Jaguars are at league average where they used 11 personnel last season. So this could result in Kirk evading heavily.
- Thankfully, the drop is mostly romp. But it also leads to less game-like passages.
Bigsby bucket Play one snap with initialization: Bigsby was one of the most excited players during training camp. But that resulted in just one start on Saturday.
- He played a three-on-one, the only short-term situation to start.
- This is a good sign that he will use close-range situations in the regular season. This could lead to a touchdown. Travis Etienne.
- JaMycal in a hurry Receive tackles from starters in more passing situations. But as the second team came in, Bigsby saw a steady stream of tackles on the offensive line.
- The third-round pick ran nine times in the first half for 52 yards. That was the second-most rushing yards by a player in a preseason first half so far.
- considering the rookie running back was picked before him (Devon Aachen) and ran back after him (Roshnon Johnson) are fifth and fourth on the depth chart respectively. Playing with beginners early on is a good sign.
- There’s a good chance Etienne will remain the main starter for the rest of the season. But it all tends towards the board rather than Etienne being a potential fantasy top 10.
Jake Ferguson Leading up to the Cowboys’ tight end: Ferguson was the starting point for Dallas and played most of the snaps.
- He got the most early last season when Dalton Schultz Didn’t play, so that part isn’t surprising.
- Peyton Hendershot typically finishes in the third when Schultz is not on the pitch. But last Saturday Ferguson saw the first three-and-long snap. and make more third snaps.
- This puts him in a deep sleep considering how well the Cowboys have done in the past in fantasy football.
- It’s a little worrying that all four plays Dallas took him off the field were all passing plays. This is worth following and may limit his turn.
- Dallas takes second-round picks Luke Cleaner, with a foot injury coming into play in the league He’s confined to training camp, which should put him on the lower depth chart now. But he can mix in more as the season goes on.
- second-round rookie Jaguar Brenton Strange Three plays are given along with the beginner. But all of them have 13 personnel instead of Strange playing instead. Evan Engram or Luke Farrell.
- cowboy Malik Davis took the early lead for the Cowboys’ backup running backs, but they also circulated by drive. Rico Dowdle Play more in the second quarter. Deez Vaughan didn’t play until later in the game
- Snaps include plays recalled for penalty shootouts. Including interfering with possession of the offensive game or blocking the ball defensively. Three more stats were removed from these plays.
- Targets may differ from official NFL sources. The most probable discrepancy is likely to be from apparent throws, where the NFL may award the target to the nearest receiver. While this information will not be.
- Carry is for designed plays only. Defender tackles do not count against the total number of carries in the game.
#Week #preseason #fantasy #football #game #recap #Dallas #Cowboys #Jacksonville #Jaguars #Fantasy #Football #News #Rankings #Predictions