Jordan Lyles will attempt to take control of Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners when they play against the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. ET. Oddsmakers designate the Mariners as a -151 favorite on the moneyline while giving the Royals an underdog +129. Moneyline Odds to Win Seattle is the favorite on the runline (-1.5 with +106 odds). Totals for the matchup are listed at 9 rounds.
The hill matchup for this contest is held with the Seattle Mariners looking for Emerson Hancock and Lyles (3-13) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
Check out everything you need to know from an in-game betting perspective. Mariners-Royals from spreads, points, money lines, over/under and expert picks. (odds via FOX Bet):
Mariners vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- when: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 8:10 p.m. ET
- where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- To watch TV: bus
|favorite||Favorite moneyline||The money line is underdog.||all||over all odds||under all odds||running line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Predicting the sailor and the royal family
- Score Prediction: Mariners 6, Royals 5
- All predictions: over 9 runs
- Probability of winning: Sailors 53% Royals 47%
Mariners vs Royals Betting Insights
- The Mariners have won 42 or 54.5% of the 77 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- Seattle has an 18-16 record, a 52.9% win rate when odds are favored by -151 or more this season.
- The implied probability of winning from the Mariners based on the moneyline is 60.2%.
- The Royals have been the underdog in 105 games this year and have won 35 times (33.3%) of those games.
- This year, Kansas City has won 24 of 76 games when marked at least +129 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have an implied 43.7% chance of winning based on the moneyline set by the Oddsmakers for this matchup.
Latest Mariner Betting Results
- The Mariners have gone 4-3 in the seven games they’ve favored on the moneyline in their last 10.
- In the last 10 outings, the Mariners and their opponents have combined to win in all three (all 10 games have total points).
- The Mariners have gone 6-4-0 against the spread in their past 10 games.
Mariners’ latest stats
|run to game||4.6|
Place your bets on Mariners vs. Royals now with FOX Bet!
Sailor Player Insights
- Rodriguez is hitting .257 with 27 doubles, triples, 19 home runs and 37 walks.
- Rodriguez’s home run puts him ranked No. 42 in the majors and No. 26 in RBI.
- Rodriguez picked up two wins in a row in this game. in his last five games He batted at a .208 rate of three doubles, a home run, a walk, and nine RBIs.
- Ty France had 27 doubles, 9 home runs and 30 walks while hitting .252.
- France is ranked No. 188 in home runs in MLB and No. 116 in RBI.
- Cal Raleigh leads the Mariners with 20 home runs.
- Eugenio Suarez has done it 74 times in pursuit of his team.
- Suarez was riding a two-hitting streak in this game. In his final five games, he hit .316 with three walks and two RBIs.
|Hits O/U||O/U combined base||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Teoscar Hernandez||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+380)||0.5 (+140)|
|Eugenio Suarez||0.5 (-244)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+150)|
|Cal Raleigh||0.5 (-233)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+135)|
|hit france||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+185)|
|Julius Rodriguez||1.5 (+130)||1.5 (-135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
Learn more about the Mariners vs. Royals matchup on Fox Sports.
Latest Royals Betting Results
- The Royals have played underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have won four of those.
- Royals and opponents have combined more than six times in their last 10 games combined.
- The Royals have a 6-4-0 ATS record in their last 10 games.
Royals latest stats
|run to game||5.4|
Royals Player Insights
- Bobby Witt Jr. led the Royals in home runs (22), runs batted in (72) and recorded a team-best batting average of .277.
- Witt Jr.’s home run performance placed him 24th in the big leagues and 24th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. had a seven-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 outings, he hit .415 with three doubles. Four home runs, four walks, and 10 RBIs.
- Salvador Perez batted .251 with 19 doubles, 19 home runs and 16 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Perez ranks No. 42 in homers and No. 85 in RBI.
- Maikel Garcia is hitting .288 with 15 doubles, two hits, four home runs and 25 walks.
- MJ Melendez is hitting .222 with 22 doubles, 3points, 12 home runs and 42 walks.
Royals Team Props
|Hits O/U||O/U combined base||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Salvador Perez||0.5 (-270)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+140)|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-196)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+185)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+155)|
|Michael Massey||0.5 (-213)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+145)|
|Michael Garcia||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+200)|
FOX Bet has all the props and odds you need for betting on Mariners vs Royals!
Download the FOX Super 6 app for a chance to win thousands of dollars on the biggest sporting events each week! Just choose yours and you can win big. Download and play today!
#Mariners #Royals #Prediction #Odds #Picks #Aug